I searched the internet high and low to find the best stuff and put it all together for you here, with a big bow on top. Enjoy.
1. I saw this interview with Steve Carrell on 60 Minutes and was so impressed by the way he and his wife interact. They also go back in time and talk about his early stuff, like his days with Second City in Chicago and as a correspondent on The Daily Show.
2. Somebody finally figured out why I’m always late – but I’m not going to tell you which of the personalities described is me. Care to take a guess?
3. A pretty cool thing happened in space this week. It came in second , of course, to Kim Kardashian’s photo shoot, but I still think it’s worth a mention.
4. Anna Kendrick actually reminds me of my cousin Anna, which could be why I’ve always loved her. Apparently everyone else loves her too, because she does awesome stuff like this ad for Kate Spade.
5. Nick Offerman’s emojis make in-person conversations feel just like texting:
Have a fabulous weekend!
Photo credit: Joel Robison