Guys are always harder to buy for, in my opinion. I feel like all they really want is a bottle of booze and they’re happy. Today, I dug deep to come up with gifts for a guy, and only one of them is booze (although a few of the others are booze related).
So, without further adieu, I give you gifts for a little brother who won your heart on the day he was born and never let go of it. He tells you all the time that he wouldn’t know what to do without you, but the truth is that you’d be lost without him. What you want to give him is something sentimental and mushy, but your better judgment tells you to stick with the booze:
1. Molton Brown black peppercorn bodywash: This is fancier than he would buy for himself, but it smells soooo good. Bonus: It smells great on girls too! Don’t ask me how that works, but it does.
2. Cabela’s gift card: If you love him even a little, give him the gift of camo.
3. Firestone and Robertson TX Blended whiskey: Booze. Enough said.
4. Antler bottle opener: To open the booze
5. Mason jar shot glasses: To drink the booze
6. Custom stamp: Because who doesn’t want a stamp of their own face. This would be especially useful if he has roommates. Then he can just stamp his face on all the food that belongs to him.
7. Cornhole board and the DIY to paint it: This game is big where we come from. Everyone would love their own cornhole board.
Or you can read the entire 25 Days of Gifts series from the beginning!