Ok guys – time to kick this gift series into high gear.
Starting today, I’m going to feature my favorite gifts by recipient, and first up is the hostess. She (or he, but it’s probably a she) has spent countless hours pulling together every last detail for the perfect holiday party. “Don’t bring anything but yourself!” she says. But you know better than to show up empty-handed, and you don’t want to bring another bottle of wine.
For this list, I picked gifts that I would love to receive as a hostess. Each one could be used for future entertaining, and will ensure you won’t be forgotten on future guest lists!
1. Literary Quote Cocktail Plates: How great would these be for book club night?
2.Patchwork Bling Napkin Rings: A very dear friend taught me a very important life lesson: bling is always appropriate, and there’s no such thing as too much.
3. Corkcicle: For my white wine drinkers – this eliminates the need for an ice bucket!
4. Rosemary Plant: I used to have one of these planted at my house, and loved being able to walk outside and cut a piece off whenever I needed it. An added benefit is that it seems to be very hard to kill these things off – it will outlive you.
5. Cuisine Couture Apron: I love aprons. I really love this apron. I love it so much, I probably wouldn’t even take it off once the party started.
6. Pinecone Placeholder: You could DIY this and paint real pinecones gold for your own party, but as a gift, these babies are perfection. They would make a holiday table beautiful. Get your hostess a set of four, and it won’t be long before she’s asking where she can get more.
What’s your go-to gift for the host or hostess?
There are more great gift ideas coming your way tomorrow, so make sure to check back!
Read the full 25 Days of Gifts series from the beginning!