I love to discover new pretty things. I can get lost for hours on a site like Pinterest or Instagram. Sometimes it’s worth it because I find great stuff. Sometimes I look back and feel regret at the loss of hours of my life that I’ll never get back again. I want to save you from that regret, with what I consider to be some of the best Instagram hashtags. You can be assured that all time spent with these will be spent well.
7 Best Instagram Hashtags:
- This is Elsie and Emma’s (A Beautiful Mess) hashtag. It’s filled with lots of pretty things and colors. Colors are my favorite. #abmlifeiscolorful
- My friend Ethan Instagram’s other people’s food pics. He regrammed my apple pic: #instagrammingyourinstagrammedfoodpics
- If I had to compare my life to one animal, I could only hope it would live up to the name Unicorn: #myunicornlife
- Pictures of books in artfully crafted positions. Do people actually read them? Probably not, but they look pretty: #whatimreading
- This makes me want to step it up with my own: #bucketlist
- I’m a big fan of fonts. This hashtag returns almost one million pictures of letters. I’m in #heaven: #handlettering
- Mmm, breakfast: #morningslikethese
And then there’s this:
I did a little shopping recently and made a few observations that I wanted to share with the retailers I visited. I didn’t think a tweet would be sufficient, so I took the time to actually write a note to each one.
Do you have a favorite hashtag? I’d love to hear about it!